Shure SM63 Handheld Microphone
Shures SM63 is a compact, lightweight durable mic with a professional sound and appearance.
SM63 - Champagne finish, 14.5 cm handle, cable not included.
The smooth, wide frequency response of the SM63 is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pick-up of stand and wind noise.
A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
The SM63 includes a patented Shure shock mount system to minimize handling noise. Also included is a VERA-FLEXTM grille that protects against damage from a drop of up to 2 meters (6 ft.), and is impervious to dents, rust, corrosion, and moisture.
An integral pop filter effectively reduces breath noise.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63L and SM63LB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television