SmallHD 1703 P3X V-Mount Kit
Bright, Full HD 17-inch Wide Colour Gamut (P3) Reference Grade Monitor - V-Mount Kit
Reference Grade Cinema Colour
Each 1703-P3X monitor comes precalibrated for DCI-P3 mastering, Covering 100% DCI-P3 with a Delta E average of 0.8. Easily install your own 3D LUT calibration with advanced colour management solutions like Light Illusion's, LightSpace CMS, or SpectraCal's CalMAN. Load any 3D LUT via SD card using SmallHD’s ColourFlow 3D LUT engine.
HD Scopes with Pixel Accurate Data Analysis
Display up to three, fully customizable Scopes on screen at a time. Utilize Colour Picker to show raw pixel values from the displayed video.
Expose with Confidence
Exposure Assist supports both ARRI and Spectrum based false colour, with built in IRE guides for reference. Utilize 2x Zebra to warn you when reaching a brightness level of your choosing. This is great for matching exposure across shots and cameras.
Monitor two input sources simultaneously. You can apply LUT’s and tools to each source individually. Great for monitoring A/B cameras or pre and post LUT footage. You can also apply tools to each page individually.
All SmallHD on-camera monitors are equipped with the powerful and easy-to-use PageBuilder operating system.
Software That Eliminates Hardware Pagebuilder OS enables you to send your video signal downstream via the Output Preview page. Any LUTs applied to the Output Preview page will also be mirrored downstream. Easily convert HDMI/SDI signals with Cross Conversion.
Custom Focus Assist & Peaking Tools
Focus assist creates a bright highlight on in-focus subject matter; highly recommended when focusing on the fly. Focus Peaking increases the image sharpness allowing more detailed focusing. Change your colour and intensity of your focus tools.
Versatile Image Framing
Select standard markers and safety areas that can be overlaid on the display as lines or matte overlays with custom opacity level and colours. Default aspect ratios include 4:3, 1.85, 2.39:1, 16:9 and Custom (user selectable).
- Construction: Full Anodized Aluminium Chassis with Four Sided Rubber Impact Protection for LCD Panel
- Panel Type: IPS LCD
- Size Diagonal: 17
- Brightness: 900 Nits
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Gamut: 100% DCI-P3
- Colour Depth: 10 bit
- Pixel Density (PPI): 133 ppi
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Active Area: 16.52
- Contrast: 1400:1
- Backlight Type: White LED
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees Vertical and Horizontal
- Adjustable Backlight: Yes - 0 - 100 in 6 steps with 100-nit studio mode
- Temperature Adaptive Colour: No
- HDMI: 1 x Input, 1 x Output
- SDI: 2 x 3G Inputs (BNC), 2 x 3G Outputs (BNC)
- Custom LUTS: Yes - Loadable as Looks on Pages or as Systemwide Colour Calibration via the settings menu
- Mount Points: Multiple 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads on Top, Bottom, Left & Right Sides. Cold Shoe Style Rails on Back of Monitor. Available Chesseplate for battery bracket mounting. Available Rapid Rail Mount Interfaces with cold shoe slots for 2 additional 1/4"-20 threads.
- Cross Conversion: Yes: HDMI - SDI & SDI - HDMI