Sony 256GB SxS Pro+ D Series Memory Card
The Sony 256GB SxS Pro+ D Series Memory Card features a PCI ExpressCard 34 form factor that is designed for Sony's line of RAID storage units and professional camcorders.
This card comes with a storage capacity of 256GB, capable of holding photos and videos. It utilizes the 2nd-generation PCIe interface to deliver data quickly at speeds of up to 3.5 Gbps and writes at a rate of 2.8 Gbps. For 4K workflows, this SxS Pro+ D memory card has a minimum write speed of 1.3 Gbps that makes it well suited for use in production houses, newsrooms, and other professional video environments.
In addition to the speeds, this card provides a set of safety features including data refreshing, data error correct, clip recreation in case of power loss, and wear-leveling data defect minimization.
- 2nd generation PCIe interface and controller for high-speed data transfer
- 3.5 Gbps (440 MB/s) maximum read speed
- 2.8 Gbps (350 MB/s) maximum write speed
- 1.3 Gbps (162.5 MB/s) minimum write speed
- Memory management utility application included
- Data refreshing
- Data error correct
- Supports EB Streaming between the card and Sony camcorders, enabling constant 2-way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation
- Wear-leveling data defect minimization
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- 2nd Gen PCIe Interface
- Max. Read Speed: 3.5 Gbps
- Max. Write Speed: 2.8 Gbps
- Min. Write Speed: 1.3 Gbps
- PCI ExpressCard 34
- Optimized for HFR 4K Content
- Data Refreshing, Data Error Correct
- Clip Recreation in Case of Power Loss
- Wear-Levelling Data Defect Minimization