Sony FE 50mm f/1.2 G Master Lens
The FE 50mm f/1.2 G Master Lens from Sony adds one of the most popular prime focal lengths to Sony's top-tier lens lineup and becomes Sony's fastest E-mount lens to date.
The versatility of the 50mm focal length and brightness of an f/1.2 aperture make this lens an exceptional choice for portrait and fashion photographers shooting with Sony mirrorless cameras.
This bright, yet lightweight lens will also appeal to street, event, and even landscape photographers looking for a high-performing prime
- Fluorine coated front surface resists fingerprints, dirt, water, and other contaminants from sticking
- Four XD extreme dynamic linear motors
- Fast, precise, and quiet autofocusing
- Customizable focus hold button
- Focus Mode selection switch
- Aperture De-Click switch
- 14 elements in 10 groups
- Three XA (extreme aspherical) elements reduce aberration and maintain corner-to-corner sharpness 11-blade circular aperture
- Hybrid metal and plastic construction to balance weight and durability
- Resistant to dust and moisture
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15.7"
- Three XA Extreme Aspherical Elements
- Four XD Linear Motors
- Internal Focusing, Floating Focus Design
- Two Focus Hold Buttons
- Clicked or Seamless Aperture Control
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm