Sony PFD128QLW 128 GB Quad-Layer XDCAM Professional Disc
The Sony PFD128QLW 128 GB Quad-Layer XDCAM Professional Disc holds up to 128 GB to record HD and SD material from XDCAM recorders that are compatible with Quad-Layer media.
The write-once, random-access disc leverages Sony's blue-laser technology and features rugged construction that makes it ideal as a long-term archiving solution.
The 128 GB capacity of the Quad-Layer XDCAM Professional Disc represents a significant upgrade over the earlier Dual-Layer discs that hold 50 GB. The PFD128QLW is able to offload, for instance, the contents of two 64 GB SxS-1 memory cards. The PFD128QLW also offers an increased transfer speed over the previous generation.
- Record up to 4 hours of high-definition content when employing MPEG HD422 mode at 50 Mb/s
- Record over 7 hours of standard-definition content when employing DVCAM mode at 25 Mb/s
- Write-once optical disc (5") with a track pitch of 0.32 µm
- Encased in a protective cartridge designed to be resistant to dust, shock, fingerprints, and X-rays
- Quick random access for near-line storage, so you can access any clip without fast-forward, rewing, or cueing up the last recorded portion
- Offers more than 1,000,000 read cycles (under specified operating conditions) and an estimated archival life of more than 50 years, according to Sony testing
- For Quad-Layer Compatible XDCAM Gear
- High-Speed Write-Once Archival Disc
- High 128 GB Capacity
- Record Up to 4 Hours of MPEG HD422 Video
- Long-Term Archiving - Over 50 Years