Sony SBAC-UT100 Dual Slot SxS PRO+ & SxS-1 Solid State Memory Thunderbolt 2 & USB 3.0 Reader/Writer
High speed transfers from SxS PRO+ and SxS-1 cards with dual slots and daisy-chain operation
The SBAC-UT100 SxS PRO+ and SxS-1 memory card reader/writer works on both Windows-based PCs and Macintosh computers. The unit provides 2x Thunderbolt 2 (TB2) interface for Mac and USB 3.0 interface for Mac and Windows for high-speed transfer of audio-visual material. The reader is also compatible with a USB 2.0 interface. Daisy-chain connection is possible to connect up to 6 units, providing up to 12 card slots.
High speed transfers - Read speeds of approx. 360 Mbps for two cards simultaneously from latest SxS Pro+ and SxS-1 cards using Thunderbolt 2.
Daisy-chain operation - Connect up to 6 units, providing up to 12 card slots, allowing simultaneous ingest up to 1800 Mbps total (300 Mbps each slot).
Key Features -
- The SBAC-UT100 works on both Windows-based PCs and Macintosh computers.
- Thunderbolt 2 transfers to Mac - The unit has 2x Thunderbolt 2 (TB2) interface for high speed transfers up to 360 Mbps for dual slots simultaneously and, in daisy-chain operation with six units (12 card slots), up to 1800 Mbps (300 Mbps each slot).
- The SBAC-UT100 provides high speed transfer of audio/visual material from a SxS PRO+ or SxS-1 solid state memory card using an USB 3.0 interface, allowing you to make transfers when your computer does not have an ExpressCard slot. The device also provides compatibility with USB 2.0.
- Daisy-chain operation
- Thunderbolt 2 transfers to Mac
- Works on both Windows-based PCs and Macintosh computers
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.