Sound Devices SL-6 Powering and Wireless System
System for the 688 Field Mixer
The optional SL-6 powering and wireless system simplifies interconnection between the 688 and multiple channels of wireless by accepting three dual-channel slot-in receivers.
The SL-6 offers all powering and audio interconnection for standard slot-in receivers and additional control and monitoring when used with SuperSlot-compatible receivers.
The SL-6 easily attaches directly to the 688's top panel and also offers antenna signal distribution to further declutter the bag.
With its NP1 battery slot, USB charging port, two 12 V isolated outputs, and two non-isolated direct battery outputs, the SL-6 is a great powering hub for peripheral devices in a sound mixer's bag.
Regarded as the industry’s first non-proprietary, open wireless control and interfacing standard, SuperSlot™, developed by Sound Devices, is the result of its collaboration with a number of leading wireless manufacturers including Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Sennheiser and Wisycom.
The standard allows for all powering and audio interconnection, plus control and monitoring between SuperSlot-compatible mixers and receivers.
- Accepts three dual-channel slot-in wireless receivers for a total of six channels
- Compatible with existing slot-in and new SuperSlot wireless receivers
- Ability to set SuperSlot-compatible receiver frequency and power on/off from the 688
- Ability to monitor SuperSlot-compatible receiver battery, audio and RF levels from the 688
- Accepts analog or digital audio depending on wireless receiver
- Built-in antenna signal distribution
- NP-1 battery slot for powering 688, receivers and external peripherals
- USB charging port
- Two 12V isolated outputs
- Two non-isolated direct battery outputs
- PowerSafe 10-second power reserve
- Easy to attach to the 688