SWIT 7-inch Full HD High Bright 3G-SDI &4K-HDMI LCD Monitor
Swits New CM-S73H 7" Full HD (1920 x 1080) monitor has 3000 nits of brightness.
The monitor is based around Swit’s existing S-1073H, with the brightness increasing by a generous 525%. Display aids include R/G/B/Mono only, zebra, and false color.
The monitor features built-in camera logs to Rec 709 conversion LUTs, including Log-C, C-log, S-log2, S-log3, V-log, J-log1, RedLogFilm. You can also import own 3DLUTs to monitor by USB stick (support 17x17x17 3DLUT cube files).
The CM-S73H also boasts embedded audio monitoring of up to 16-ch meters with alerts and a select output. You can also select any 2 channels audio to output via 3.5mm socket or speakers.
The audiometer pattern position can be selected from one of four corners, and you can select to display only 2 channels, 8 channels, and full 16 channels. Also scale markers, alert info, and translucent of the audiometer pattern are selectable.
7-inch 3000nit Super Bright
PQ/HLG/S-log3 HDR capable
The CM-S73H adopts a 7-inch super high bright LCD, the Max brightness is 3000nit, viewable under sunlight, and support PQ, HLG, S-log3 HDR display.
The native resolution is Full HD 1920×1200, contrast 1200:1
CM-S73H monitor supports:
2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI input × 2
2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output × 1 (loop SDI IN1 only)
HDMI 2.0 (4K60p) input × 1
HDMI 2.0 (4K60p) loop output × 1
3.5mm SDI/HDMI embedded audio output
3DLUT Log to Rec709
User LUT cube import
CM-S73H monitor has built-in camera logs to Rec 709 conversion LUTs, including Log-C, C-log, S-log2， S-log3, V-log, J-log1, RedLogFilm.
You can also import own 3DLUTs to monitor by USB stick, support 17x17x17 3DLUT cube files.
Embedded audio monitoring
Up to 16-ch meters with alert and select output
Peaking, R/G/B/Mono only, Zebra, False Colour
Timecode, H/V delay, AFD, Scale Markers
CM-S73H supports SDI-16ch and HDMI-2ch embedded audio meters display, with marks and audio abnormal alert info. Users can also select any 2 channels audio to output via 3.5mm socket or speakers. The audio meter pattern position can be selected from one of four corners, and you can select to display only 2 channels, 8 channels, and full 16 channels. Also scale markers, alert info, and translucent of the audio meter pattern are selectable.
CM-S73H supports on-screen TALLY display, and the TALLY control signal inputs via GPI(RS485) port on the rear panel of the monitor.
USB Firmware Upgrade
The monitor provides a standard USB port on the rear panel, for firmware upgrade. Users can download the latest firmware file to a USB stick, and directly insert into CM-S73H monitor to upgrade, without PC connection.
Input Video Formats
CM-S73H supports the following input video formats:
||4096×2160p (60 / 50 / 30 / 25 / 24)
|3840×2160p (60 / 50 / 30 / 25 / 24)
|1080p (60 / 59.94 / 50 / 30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)
|1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50)
|720p (60 / 59.94 / 50)
|480i/ 576i / 480p / 576p
||SMPTE 2048-2:2048×1080p (60 / 59.94 / 50 / 30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)
2048×1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50)
|SMPTE-425M-A/B:1080P (60 / 59.94 / 50)
|SMPTE-274M:1080i (60 / 59.94 / 50), 1080p (30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)
|SMPTE-RP211: 1080psf (30 / 29.97 / 25 / 24 / 23.98)
|SMPTE-296M: 720p (60 / 59.94 / 50)
|SMPTE-125M: 480i (59.94)
|ITU-R BT.656:576i (50)
Audio Meter Level
With alert info and select any 2 channels to output
Support SDI & HDMI embedded audio meters and analog audio meters display, and 3G/HD-SDI displays 16-ch, SD-SDIdisplays 8-ch, HDMI and analog auido displays 2-ch. The audio meter is green, and will turn yellow when exceeds -20dB, and turn red when exceeds -9dB.
You can also select any 2 channels audio to output via 3.5mm socket or speakers.
The audio meters support audio abnormal alert info display, for example if the channel has no audio signal, the audio meter position will display “UNLOCKED”, and if the channel has audio signal but no volume, it will display “MUTE”.
The audio meters can be selected to display only 2 channels or only 8 channels, and support alert info on/off switch, markers on/off switch, and display position can be selected from 4 corners, also the translucence of the pattern can be adjusted.
USB firmware Upgrade
- Download latest firmware files (including Driver and Kernel) in USB disk - root directory.
- Switch on the monitor, and insert USB disk into the monitor.
- Enter Main Menu – System – Update Kernel, select YES and the monitor will upgrade automatically, and will restart when upgrade finished.
- Enter Main Menu – System – Update Driver, select YES and the monitor will upgrade automatically, and will restart when upgrade finished.
- Please DO NOT cut off power during firmware upgrade. It is suggested that you could connect both AC-DC adaptor and battery.
GPI Pin Definition
The RJ45(RS485) port on the rear panel supports UMD control and GPI functions setting and control. There’re 4 GPI pins and can be assign the following functions, by shorting with GND pin to enable the functions.
- 7” non-glaring LCD, 1920×1200 resolution
- 3000nit super high bright
- HDR capable: PQ / HLG / S-log3
- 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI input & loop output
- HDMI 2.0 (4K60p) input & loop output
- 16-ch embedded audio meters with alert
- Select any 2 audio channels to output
- 9 steps quick zoom-in and mapping
- Focus assist with precision adjustment
- Build-in multi-camera logs to Rec.709
- User 3DLUT cube file import by USB
- On-screen TALLY display and GPI
- Zebra stripes, False color, R/G/B/Mono
- H/V delay, AFD, Timecode display
- Marker 4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- V/Gold mount or various DV plates option
- USB firmware upgrade