We build with reliability in mind, that’s why we’re happy to provide outstanding warranties on our entire range of products, from single guitar cables to our renowned high-end digital pianos.
All Roland, BOSS, and V-MODA products come with a ten-year, five-year, two-year or lifetime warranty from the point of purchase.
While your warranty is activated at the time of purchase, signing up gives you extra support for your new product.
Ten-Year Warranty Digital Pianos
Our renowned digital piano warranty is designed to give you full confidence in your new piano. Whether you’re just starting, or you’re a seasoned piano veteran, our ten-year warranty covers our HP, HPi, LX, DP, KF, GP, and V-Pianos.
Five-Year Warranty BOSS Effects Pedals
Already well-known for their rock-solid reliability and build quality, we offer a 5-year warranty on your new BOSS single FX pedal. Whether you’re at the studio, or on an intense tour, our 5-year warranty will keep you covered.
Two-Year Warranty on all other products
For all other products, our two-year warranty comes as standard. We’ll ensure your products stay working as they should, and provide fast and reliable support whenever you need it.
Lifetime Warranty Roland & Boss Cables
Cables keep your music flowing, so to keep you creating, all Roland cables come with a lifetime warranty from the moment you purchase.
Your Roland Warranty at a glance
- Free, reliable and fast support from our specialists who will be able to answer your enquiries after you’ve logged your product(s) on your Roland account.
- No hidden or extra charges for parts or repairs under warranty.
- If a longer warranty was offered by Roland/Boss/V-MODA at the date of purchase, this will still apply.
- For more detailed information, please read the full terms & conditions.
Create your Roland Account
Create your Roland Account and log your products to gain access to technical support, quick-start guides and manuals, newsletters tailored to your preferences, and much more.
Get the most from your purchase and become part of the Roland family.
Create your Roland Account in minutes
Log your Roland, BOSS, or V-MODA products to access our extensive support and repair services
Enjoy the benefits of the Roland community including Roland Cloud, Zenbeats and more.
Benefit from your Roland Account
Logging your new Roland, BOSS, or V-MODA product is quick, easy, and offers a vast range of extra benefits for you to take advantage of.
“First to know”
Information about new instruments, updates, and events, including exclusive offers for Roland Account holders and more.
Customise your Roland newsletter to bring you the content you want to see. Stay up-to-date with the latest music news, industry info, exciting product releases, artist sessions and tempting promotions, all delivered directly to your inbox
A personal “My Gear” locker
Fast-and-easy access to guides, manuals, drivers, updates, and the expansive Roland Knowledge Base. Update your products with the latest patches and drivers, or watch advanced feature walkthroughs that transform your sound.
Personal advice and support from Roland and BOSS product experts including technical support, pre-sales advice or to access our spares and repair services.
*We aim to respond to all enquiries with a 48-hour weekday turnaround (Excluding weekends and Bank/ pulic holidays)
Free Access to Roland Cloud
Access powerful music creation apps including Zenbeats, Zenology Lite and a virtual instrument showroom, packed with dozens of cutting-edge synths, pumping drum machines, boutique Roland classics, and professional instrument patches.
Your Roland account also gives you access to 30 days of free ultimate-level membership.
Create your account and Register your product now!
Warranty periods from the original date of purchase:
Roland Digital Pianos:
Our renowned 10-year digital piano warranty is designed to give you full confidence in our high-end pianos. This applies to Roland HP, HPi, LX, DP, KF, GP and V-Pianos.
Roland digital pianos are built to last. Our commitment to quality means that we are confident to guarantee your piano to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 10 years from the date of the original purchase.
All other pianos receive the standard 2-year warranty.
Boss Effects Pedals:
Famous for their rock-solid reliability and build quality, all of our Boss single FX pedals come with a 5-year Warranty.
All other products including accessories (not cables)
2-Year Warranty on hardware products
All our other products come with a standard 2-year warranty.
Drum Pads and Cymbals
The Roland warranty does not apply to the following:
- (a) To cosmetic or structural damage to the instrument due to changes in temperature, humidity, exposure to the sun, fire or moisture (full guidance on using and storing the products safely can be found in the owners manual).
- (b) To damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, temperature or exposure to moisture (full guidance on using and storing the product safely can be found in the owners manual).
- (c) To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, or other external cause.
- (d) To defects or discolouration of any part of the instrument including keys, pedals, controls and switches caused by normal wear and tear, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- (e) To damage caused by use with another product.
- (f) To damage caused by customisation or modification performed by anyone who is not a representative of Roland/Boss and V-MODA, or an authorised Roland service centre.
- (g) To damage caused by service (including upgrades) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Roland/Boss and V-MODA, or an authorised Roland service centre.
- (h) When the product’s serial number is missing, altered or has been tampered with.
Any attempt to operate the product outside of the guidelines specified in the Owner's Manual, could lose data, render the product inoperable and void the manufacturer warranty. Therefore, this warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product software or firmware has been altered or modified in any way other than what is described in the owner’s manual and any other official guides, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland/Boss and V-MODA Authorised service centre.
Accessing our Repair Service:
- To exercise your rights under the Roland warranty, you must either return your product to your official Roland/Boss and V-MODA dealer or Service centre together with proof of purchase (sales receipt) and a clear description of the fault. Alternatively, please contact us via your Backstage account and we will advise on the easiest way to get your product repaired.
- Your product will be returned to a regional Roland office, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned back to the dealer or directly back to you.
- This doesn’t apply if you purchased your product from Amazon. For repairs to products purchased from Amazon, please contact Amazon directly and they will advise on the next steps.
- If you have purchased an HP, HPi, LX, DP, KF, GP piano or a V-Piano that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact either your official Roland dealer, Service centre or us via your Backstage account together with your proof of purchase (sales receipt) and a clear description of the fault. We will then arrange for an authorised service engineer to visit your home and carry out the repair on-site.
- If it is not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for an on-site repair), you should contact us via your Backstage account. We will then arrange a suitable solution.
- We strongly recommend that you ensure that the product is well protected during transportation, boxed, and insured against any damage. The following additional measures should also be taken:
- Outer carton
Please ensure that the outer carton is sufficiently large to accommodate not only the product, but also approximately 50 mm thickness of protective material (e.g. bubble wrap) around the entire unit. Please ensure the outer carton is sealed.
- Attached mains plug
If your unit has a mains plug, please ensure this is sufficiently wrapped with approximately 30mm of protective material. This will help to prevent the plug from being damaged and, more importantly, prevent the plug from damaging the unit. Never position the mains plug between the product and outer box. Wrap it as described above and place it on top of the unit in such a way as to prevent it from damaging the product.
- Hard case
When returning an item in a hard case, please ensure that the case is locked and secured with a numeric lock and let us know the numeric code. If you don't have a numeric lock, please ensure that the case is secured using tie wraps; we will then return your unit in your flight case also using tie wraps.
- Roland/Boss and V-MODA will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace your product at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour if the fault is reported within the warranty period, provided however, that Roland is able to replicate the defect or problem at its facilities. In the event that we replace your product, the Roland warranty continues from the original date of purchase and not from the date of the replacement.
- This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland/Boss and V-MODA Authorised service centre.
- Any attempt to dismantle or repair a product without authorisation from Roland will immediately void any existing warranty for that product.
- This warranty relates solely to the product. Roland excludes any and all liability for any incidental or consequential loss or damages (direct or indirect), howsoever incurred, arising from the malfunction or failure of any of its products or services
Terms and Conditions - General information:
The consumer has legal rights under applicable national and/or European legislation on the sale of consumer goods. These warranty provisions do not affect those rights.
- The warranty is offered by Roland Europe Group Limited, Registered Office: Hive 2, 1530 Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading, RG7 4SA, Registered in England and Wales No: 8904664.
- The warranty only applies to products purchased from an official dealer of Roland Europe Group Limited. The warranty does not apply to products purchased either outside Europe, UK, Russia, Norway, Iceland or Switzerland or from a dealer which is not certified by Roland Europe Group Limited. A list of our authorised dealers can be found on our website
- To make use of the warranty, you must present your product and proof of purchase (invoice/receipt) and a clear description of the fault to your official Roland/Boss and V-MODA dealer (or service centre), or you can contact us via your Backstage account and we will be able to advise of the easiest way to get your product repaired.
- The product will be sent to our authorised service partner or to one of our regional Roland/Boss and V-MODA offices and later returned to the dealer or directly back to you.
- All Roland/Boss and V-MODA products come with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty, with some exceptions; 5 years for Boss compact pedals, 10 years for some specific piano models and a lifetime warranty on our accessory cables. The warranty applies only to products bought from authorised dealers of Roland Europe Group.
- When you register your product with Roland/Boss and V-MODA, you will be sent a confirmation email giving you access to our free technical support service and additional Roland/Boss and V-MODA services.
- Roland will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the product and will not charge the customer for parts and labour as long as the product is still under warranty and if Roland/Boss and V-MODA can determine the malfunction or defect. However, the warranty does not cover damage due to harsh, abnormal or excessive use, or misuse, leakage of a battery, direct or indirect adverse effect of another product, or modified products or damage, due to repairs or operations not performed by Roland/Boss and V-MODA or an authorised service centre.
- This warranty relates solely to the product. Roland excludes any and all liability for any incidental or consequential loss or damages (direct or indirect), howsoever incurred, arising from the malfunction or failure of any of its products or services.
- The free warranty that we offer is transferable to another person as long as you have [a copy of] the original sales receipt. This needs to show the name of the authorised Roland Dealer and the original date of purchase where the product was purchased from.
Only the remaining duration of the original warranty is transferable, not a new warranty.
If the product was not originally purchased from an authorised Roland Dealer, or you do not have [a copy of] the original sales receipt then the warranty is non-transferable.
Privacy – disclaimer