Ewa-Marine V2000 Under Water Housing
Under Water Housing for DCR-VX2000 & DSR-PD150 Camcorders from Ewa-Marine
The Ewa-Marine V2000 Underwater Housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. It is rated for dives of up to 33 feet (10 m) depth. The V2000 is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, high-humidity, or generally foul weather conditions. It gives your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable.
A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for sealing, tightening by using the knurled thumb screw knobs. Attached straps allows incorporating the optional BV2 lead weights to achieve ideal underwater buoyancy, and the V2000's supplied with a yellow case with waterproof interior and zippered side pocket.
The V2000 housing is designed to fit the Sony DCR-VX2000 and DSR-PD150 digital camcorders, but others may also fit.
- Manufactured from double laminated PVC with an optical glass port
- Depth rated to 10 meters/33' underwater
- A pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails fit together for perfect sealing, tightened by knurled thumb screw knobs
- Straps supplied with the housing allows weights to be added for perfect buoyancy under water
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions these housings will give your camera the best possible protection while being fully operable
- Supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket
- For Sony DCR-VX2000 Camcorder
- For Sony DSR-PD150 Camcorder
- Rated up to 33' (10 m)
- Double-Laminated PVC Construction
- Optical Glass Port
- Ideal for Snorkeling or Shallow Diving
- Non-Corrosive Clamping Rails
- Knurled Thumb Screw Knobs
- Includes Weight Straps for Buoyancy
- Inc. Case w/ Zippered Side Pocket