VariZoom Cinema Pro Jr K3 (Advanced Controller, Power Supply, Hard Travel Case)
Built with powerful electronics and software, the Cinema Pro Jr allows operators to customize motion and lens parameters through our portable console and repeat ultra-slow or high-speed moves with absolute precision. At only 13 pounds, the CP Jr is ideal for cranes and portable remote applications, and its superior programming capability and rock-solid electromechanical performance make it a perfect upgrade for the low-tech heads found on most jib systems. The enclosed, slip-ring based drivetrain provides no-maintenance, reliable performance in nearly any environment. This kit includes CP Jr head (100mm half-ball mount, Mitchell available), limited-software advanced control console w/ joystick input, 50' control cable, AC adapter, 30' XLR power extension, waterproof hard carrying case.
With its menu-driven advanced control console and high performance head design, the Cinema Pro Jr can execute the most dynamic or subtle moves with total precision and playback capability. Pan, tilt, zoom and focus response can be individually customized for the finest control, and the system can be upgraded with additional software and hardware for extended capabilities. The Cinema Pro Jr borrows heavily from the acclaimed Cinema Pro master motion control system, and although it's scaled down about 35% in most respects, the CP Jr's baseline performance is remarkably close to that of its big brother. At only 13 pounds, the Cinema Pro Jr is ideal for jib and remote field applications, and its superior programming capability and rock-solid electromechanical performance make it a perfect upgrade for the low-tech heads found on most jib systems.The CP Jr sets up quickly with no twisting wires or tedious balancing process, and it's capable of extremely precise, repeatable movements at any speed. The CP Jr also performs extremely well as a high speed fixed-mount head or a feature-film quality motion control system for small to mid-scale productions.
Incorporating such high-end features as precision enclosed drivetrain, pan slip ring, recordable/repeatable motion control, built-in zoom/focus control, soft limits, and full parametric motion control settings, the Cinema Pro Jr represents a new standard for lightweight, cost-effective pan & tilt motion control heads. Adding to its appeal is the seamless upgrade path for increased programming capability, multiple control input options, and compatibility with an array of existing Cinema Pro accessories. The Cinema Pro Jr is precision-made yet rugged and becoming the logical and affordable choice for a much broader scope of users than any head on the market. Cost effective not only for big budget motion pictures, but for worship facilities, sports, concerts, newsrooms,military,government, and other film, video, and HD applications.
- Zoom and Focus Control Built into Head - VZCP-C09 lens cable required, not included
- Console Joystick control for Pan, Tilt and Zoom; knob control for Focus
- Move between precise marks with variable speed/motion curves
- Record and playback a move up to 1hr
- Independently Programmable Max Speed for Pan & Tilt
- Independently Programmable Smoothing for Pan & Tilt
- Precise, Resettable Zero Point for Motion Referencing
- Up to 2500 feet between controller and head
- Custom Soft Limits for Pan and Tilt range of motion
- Fujinon, Canon and Preston serial and analog lens control - requires optional VZCP-C09 cable
- Dynamic Zoom Compensation for extra smooth shots at telephoto
- Extremely Rigid Build w/ 100mm or Mitchell Mount
- Pan-base slip-ring for continuous 360° motion
- Power pass-thru for camera - VZCP-C10 power cable required, not included
- High-power Enclosed Drivetrain Allows Dynamic Moves
- Optional Intervalometer, Camera Sync, PC Data Share, Additional Marks & Takes