VariZoom Rod-Mount Electronic Focus Control MKII
The EFC2U is a universal programmable electronic focus control that works with the Canon C100, C300, Sony PXW-X200, PMW-300/200, in addition to Canon, Fujinon, and DSLR lenses. The motor mounts to 15mm/19mm rods and includes a universal gear set and clamp-on gear ring adapters. The EFC2U works up to 50 feet away, making it ideal for jib applications.
VZEFC2U is the improved MkII version of our universal electronic focus control. The motor mounts to 15mm/19mm rods and includes a universal gear set and clamp-on adapter rings, so you can use this system with nearly any broadcast or DSLR lens with endpoints. Perfect for Canon C100, C300, Sony PXW-200, PMW-300 or any camera using DSLR or broadcast lenses.This system allows for precise, repeatable focusing and allows up to 5 programmable presets for quick and accurate "go-to-marks." The MkII hand unit includes a large focus knob and convenient Canon BP-915 type battery pack. You can also use this unit to control iris on a lens with a no-click ring.
Note: Product requires rails / rods to mount the drive motor, such as our VZDVRods.
- Full Manual Mode for the finest focus adjustments
- Programmable Mode for presetting up to 5 preset focal points
- LCD readout for positioning and programming
- Includes control unit, servo focus bracket, 20' cable, carrying pouch, 32DP gear, Canon gear, Fujinon gear, Iris gear, clamp-on gear ring adapters, cable straps, rechargeable battery kit
- Works up to 50' (uses common 3.5mm stereo mini-jack - 'headphone type')
- Rechargeable Canon BP-915 style battery