VariZoom VZ-VSM1-T VariSlider VSM1-T Camera Slider Package
VariSlider camera slider with 2 tripod mounts
This is VariZoom's most exciting new product in years for serious filmmakers and videographers. The first in a planned series of affordable ultra high-performance sliders, the VSM1-T spares no expense in quality of design or construction. This kit also includes a pair of heavy-duty tripod mounts (VS-TM2). Made in the USA from a completely original concept based on decades of motion picture equipment design experience, the VariSlider not only rolls more smoothly and consistently than anything close to its price, it carries extremely heavy loads effortlessly.
Whether you're mounting a C100 or a fully-loaded Alexa, the VariSlider will give you absolutely silky motion every time. The system can be extended in 4.5 ft increments as far as you need, it can be mounted to tripods or overhead rigging, it can be upgraded to motorized/motion control and/or counterweighted tiltable configuration, the track width can be easily increased, and it's essentially future-proof with its clever integrated multi-mechanical interface track design.
VariZoom's first camera slider makes no compromises in quality and draws on years of design experience in Hollywood feature production. Made in America using all high-quality components and first-rate workmanship, the VSM1 slider exceeds the design and performance standards of camera sliders in this price range by a substantial margin. This kit also includes 2 heavy duty tripod mounts (VS-TM2) so you can mount it to any 100mm/75mm/65mm/flat-base tripod (or Mitchell/150mm with optional adapters). This system is future-proof, as the modular construction lends itself to part replacement, upgrades, track extensions, and integration into more complex and higher capacity applications.
- Extremely high load capacity - 100 lbs and up
- 2 tripod mounts included (VS-TM2, compatible w/ 100mm/75mm/65mm/flat-base tripods, optional adapter required for Mitchell or 150mm)
- Standard or inverted operation
- 54" standard track can be extended to any length with mating extension kits
- Sliding outriggers can be repositioned along the entire length of the track for placement on different surfaces or for added support
- Outriggers expand the lateral stance by 5" for stability and they use 2800lbs-rated industrial nonskid stainless ball-socket leveling feet
- Precision-milled billet cart with interchangeable wheels and mounting features for all types of heads and motorization upgrades
- Custom precision-matched track with mounting features for future accessories and upgrades, including motion control and counterweighted tiltable operation
- Low-profile head mounting for maximum stability
- Cart has built-in Mitchell mount and included 100mm, 75mm, and flat-base adapters to accommodate most heads
- Cart secures to endcap for safe and easy transport
- Includes padded carrying case and full hardware kit for out-of-the-box utility