VariZoom VZCINEMAPRO-K3 Cinema Pro Remote Head w/ Advanced Control Console
This extremely stable and dynamic true motion control system gives complete pan/tilt/zoom/focus control from a compact control console. Utilizing powerful but quiet drivetrains and full slip rings, the Cinema Pro head is capable of tracking the most delicate to the most intense actions with equal grace. Built-in lens control, repeatable 5-axis capability, advanced intervalometer, and full motion control parameters are but a few of the highlights. Designed and manufactured in the USA, and backed by outstanding customer support, this system has made a name in the industry for a reason. Cinemapro-K3 Includes Control Console, 50' Control Cable, 30' Pwr Cable, Pwr Supply & Rolling Hard Case.
Designed and built by Academy Award winning motion picture engineers, the Cinema Pro has been chosen by DPs and producers around the world for its smoothness, stability, and versatile feature set. In production for many years now, the Cinema Pro is extremely reliable, easy to set up and operate, and capable of imperceptibly slow or lightning fast moves with no sacrifice in stability. Carrying an impressive set of standard features and a proud pedigree, the Cinema Pro outperforms the competition at a fraction of the price and works with a huge range of film and video cameras.
The advanced console features a superb 3-axis joystick with customizable response for pan/tilt/zoom, fluid oversize control knobs for focus and menu select/adjust, backlit keypad, and a whole host of parametric menu settings and interface options. The system is compatible with virtual set software, motion data import/export, and is capable of controlling servo lenses directly or can be integrated seamlessly with our TOC external lens drive motor system. The optional pan bars or hand wheels controls can always be added later as an accessory.
The Cinema Pro is used on a regular basis by crane & jib operators, visual effects studios, sports & racing productions, and feature film crews worldwide. Available with a wide array of options for camera & lens control, mounting hardware, and even wireless control up to 1 mile, the Cinema Pro is the ultimate in affordable true motion control heads, with superb mechanical stability and frame-accurate, recordable 5-axis control for absolutely precise repeatable motion control sequences. If you have any questions, please email or call us, or you can visit one of our demo/rental outlets for a hands-on experience.
- Joystick control for Pan/Tilt/Zoom, separate Knob for Focus
- Record and move to up to 2000 marked positions
- Record and playback 1 hour and up to 2000 takes
- Share recorded data w/ laptop: upload/download
- Programmable max. speeds for individual motors
- Programmable smoothing controls for each motor
- Precise homing control via pushbutton commands
- 2500' max std extension, longer w/ fiber optic option
- Wireless Option available
- Programmable motion limits for both pan & tilt
- Servo tuning available at Full Function Remote
- Fuji/Canon/Preston serial & analog lens control
- Zoom Compensation for smooth moves at telephoto
- Camera sync. feature for frame-accurate shots
- Advanced Intervalometer provides 3 modes for stretching moves in time
- Extremely rigid for smooth motion @ telephoto
- Full slip rings for continuous 360 deg motion
- Now Available: Optional HD Video slip rings for pan and tilt.