VariZoom VZM5 5" LCD On-Camera HDMI Loop-Through Monitor
The VZ-M5 HDMI monitor provides sharp, accurate images for improved framing and focus assist on any camera equipped with an HDMI output.
Utilizing top-quality Grade A+ LCD panels and image processing, the M5 offers picture quality and a feature set normally found only on more expensive monitors. Included with the basic M5 kit: monitor, 2 HDMI cables (standard-standard & standard-mini), and AC power adapter.
- Accepts all HD signals up to 1080p
- HDMI In / Out (loop through)
- DSLR Scaling to allow full-screen viewing of image from cameras such as Canon 5D
- Auto Aspect Ratio Detection
- Monochrome (B&W) mode
- Image Flip for inverted mounting (1/4”-20 mounts on top and bottom of monitor)
- Safety Area markers (5 levels), Centerline Marker, 4:3 area markers
- Underscan and Overscan modes
- Color Temperature Presets (D65 and D93 standards), or user-defined through RGB settings
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness adjustments
- Customizable Menu Options for menu duration, position, text color and language
- Headphone jack for audio monitoring
- Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom and Peaking for Focus Assist with OPTIONAL VZMZB Remote