It's been a long wait, but the A7s III is finally here, and it is everything we wished it to be (perhaps more).
We go over the important highlights from the announcement in detail in our latest episode of Up to Speed.
- Full Frame 12.1 MP Back Illuminated CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ XR Image Processor
- 4K UHD at up to 120fps
- 10 bit 4.2.2
- 15+ Stops of Dynamic Range
- Fast and Precise Hybrid AF system with touch screen control
- New ALL-I Codec - XAVC S-I
- New H.265 based Codec - XAVC-HS
- Dual Card slots supporting both SD UHS-II Cards and CFExpress Type A
- 16-Bit RAW output over a full size HDMI connection
- Exceptional low light performance with 80 - 409,600 ISO Range
Contact our Sales Team
Tel: +44 (0) 1442 292929
This video was created using: