Shure VP83 Lenshopper Camera-Mount Condenser Microphone
Shure's VP83 LensHopper™ is an ultra-compact condenser shotgun microphone designed to provide an all-in-one solution for users to easily capture detailed, high-definition audio with DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders. Easily accessible controls for low-cut filter and three-position gain enable adjustments for different recording environments.
- Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time.
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction.
- Highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source.
- Superior RF immunity to avoid against unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices.
- Easily accessible controls at the back of the microphone including:
- Three-position gain switch (-10 dB pad, 0, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments
- Low-cut filter switch to eliminate distracting background noise and room ambience, and also controls on/off function
- Up to 130 hours of battery life from 1 AA alkaline battery (included).
- Durable, Lightweight All-In-One Solution
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise through its customised, robust design exclusively developed with Rycote® for the VP83 model.
- Ultra-lightweight yet durable, all-metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards.
- Integrated 3.5 mm audio cable for quick connection to camera or recording device.
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4” threaded base for both on camera use, or easy mounting on a stand.
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce unwanted wind noise without affecting sound quality. Rycote® Windjammer® accessory available separately.