Datavideo VSM-100 2U Rackmountable Monitoring Vectorscope
The Datavideo VS-150 Waveform Monitor & Vectorscope is a table top or rack-mounted instrument that displays HD/SD-SDI vectorscope, waveform, parade, and histogram information at the push of a button.
You can always know whether your color and luminance levels are consistent and within specification. The scope data can be easily displayed on a large separate HDMI or HD/SD-SDI monitor or in the HD/SD-SDI video stream.
Video image quality is often determined by a combination of multiple factors such as camera alignment and calibration. The location of the production and the brands of connected video devices especially under Electronic Field Production (EFP) conditions can cause variable image quality in terms of brightness, color saturation, and white balance between different video sources. Traditionally, experienced camera operators would align equipment before a production in order to avoid too much time and resources being spent on adjusting images in post production.
The VS-150 provides quick, accurate, and standardized ways to calibrate and align signals from cameras and other video equipment. The VS-150 can be used to test and compare the accuracy of incoming video signals from cameras and/or connected equipment. The VS-150 can accept either SDI or HD-SDI input for signal analysis. The VS-150 can be set up to provide a clean video loop through on SDI/HD-SDI, whilst still allowing video analysis views on its HDMI output. Alternatively the scope view can also be displayed as a 1280 x 720 HD-SDI output.
- Rugged and compact single unit that requires only an HD-SDI or HDMI monitor
- Menu choice of Vectorscope, Histogram, Waveform, and Parade displays as well as clean Video Display output (SDI to HDMI conversion)
- SDI / HD-SDI input
- SDI / HD-SDI loop through can provide clean pictures or video analysis view
- Automatically detects and locks to NTSC, PAL, or HD signals
- Embedded SDI audio peak meter with selectable monitoring for 4 stereo pairs
- Switchable 4:3 / 16:9 video thumbnail when input signal is SD-SDI
- Headphone jack audio monitoring socket with menu-based volume control
- Save and Recall trace menu options for quick and easy overlay comparison of video traces
- Parade Display can be toggled between RGB and YCbCr
- Vectorscope can be toggled between 75% and 100% graticules/bars
- Waveform detail can be zoomed 20%, 40%, 60%, and 100% - various parts of the waveform can then viewed by changing the X Delay value
- Capture sampling can be by Field1, Field 2, or Frame
- 12VDC operation makes the unit suitable for field or studio operation