Ewa-Marine VXA Under Water Housing
Underwater Housing for Canon XHA1 and XHG1 Camcorders from Ewa-Marine
The Ewa-Marine VXA housing is designed to fit the Canon XHA1 and XHG1 camcorders. It is manufactured from double-laminated PVC with an optical-glass port, and is rated for dives to a depth of up to 33' 10 m).
This housing is perfect for snorkeling, shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humidity, or foul weather conditions. It will give your camera the best possible protection while still being fully operable. It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater-resistant clamping rails which fit together to seal the housing. They tighten by means of three screw knobs. Other camcorders that are smaller than 15.35 x 4.72" (39 x 12 cm) length x width with a 75mm lens will also fit in this housing.
- Housings manufactured from double laminated PVC and have an optical-glass port. Depth rated to 33' (10 m).
- Has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for a perfect seal. They tighten by means of knurled thumb screw knobs.
- Perfect for snorkeling or shallow diving, sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions.
- Supplied in a handy yellow carry-case with has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.
- For Canon XHA1 & XHG1
- Rated Down to 33'
- Supplied with a carry case
- Durable and lughtweight
- Made from double laminated PVC