Ewa-Marine VXF1 Flexible Underwater Housing
Underwater Housing for Canon XF100/105 Camcorders from Ewa-Marine
The Ewa-Marine #VXF-1 Underwater Housing for Canon XF100/105 Digital Camcorders enables you to shoot underwater with your Canon digital camcorder. Manufactured from double-laminated PVC / polyvinyl chloride, the housing has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. This unit gives you full or nearly full access to all camera functions and allows you to safely operate your camcorder at a depth of 32.8' (10 m). Not only is the housing great for snorkeling or shallow diving, it's also ideal for sandy, dusty, humid or foul weather conditions. The closing mechanism has 2 non-corrosive, seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for a tight, sound seal. Straps at the bottom allow weights to be attached for neutral buoyancy under water.
The closer you are to your subject, the better your underwater video will be. The use of a wide-angle lens allows this to happen. By eliminating as much water as possible between you and your subject, you will increase contrast and improve colour. This housing supports optional wide-angle lenses via optional adapters (not included). These lenses can only be attached above water. Standard colour correction filters are also supported (not included). Filters should not be used with a flash or other external light carried by the diver, as this can cause images to come out off-colour.
- Closing mechanism has 2 non-corrosive, seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for a sound seal; rails tighten with thumb screw knobs
- Straps at bottom allow weights to be attached for great buoyancy under water
- CAF filter ring with 58 mm filter thread adapters screws onto lens; fixing-ring then clips into groove of filter-ring, and camera is ready to be inserted into housing and fixed to front port
- Supplied in handy yellow carrying-case with waterproof interior and zippered side-pocket
- Polyvinyl Chloride Underwater Housing
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Non-Corrosive Seawater-Resistant Closure
- Strap Allow Weights for Neutral Buoyancy
- Carrying Case with Waterproof Interior
- Rated Down to 32.8'