VariZoom VZ-PRO-L LANC Zoom Control
VariZoom's longest-produced LANC control has an aluminum housing, isolated circuit board, and industrial components, making it extremely durable.
The patented design employs a rocker and speed dial for ‘ramping’ or presetting zoom speeds with flawless, full-range precision.
Built to last a lifetime, the Pro-L is their most durable and reliable control not only because of its industrial design, but because they've had the most time to refine and improve it through many production generations.
VariZoom is the world's largest manufacturer of lens controls with the widest variety of controls offered anywhere. These controls are used by CNN, CSPAN, National Geographic Society, Nickelodeon and many other professionals.
- Patented speed dial w/ rocker in pistol-grip configuration allows for preset or ramping of zooms
- Large, safely-located record/pause button
- Large manual focus buttons located on underside of unit
- Power On/Off for toggling into or out of standby mode
- Rubber-foam grip for operator comfort
- Heavy duty quick-release clamp system
- Industrial-grade aluminium housing