Sony XDS-1000 XDCAM Deck / IT Server
XDCAM Deck / IT Server with two SxS memory slots and 1TB HDD
The XDS-1000 supports the operation of all SxS cards types, including Memory Stick and SDHC cards, using MEAD adaptors.
The Internal 1TB Hard Disk Drive and the 1Gigabit Ethernet connection allow a total of about 32 hours of continuous recording in HD422 50Mbps and multi-user simultaneous access to the AV content.
Hybrid XDCAM workflow
The XDCAM Station is a professional media station with built-in storage and interfaces for SxS memory cards, supporting the super fast XDCAM memory workflow. It features better support for multi-task operation, networking and other IT functions. Adding the XDCAM Station to an XDCAM workflow makes file-based operation much more convenient and efficient.
- Supports all XDCAM storage formats
- The XDS-1000 supports all XDCAM and XDCAM EX file formats, codecs and metadata, effectively offering complete format transparency. It also supports industry-standard VDCP, ftp and CIFS protocols.
- Multi-tasking internal storage operations
- The 1 TB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) internal storage is capable of multi-tasking when carrying out certain tasks. This increases interoperability and overall efficiency when working with Network Production systems.
- Familiar VTR-like user interface
- The layout of controls on the XDS deck follows industry-standard conventions already familiar to most users. This makes it easy to use, configure and integrate into the overall workflow.
- Enhances network functionality
- The XDS-1000 allows users to access growing volumes of files from non-linear editors without file transfer, offering high-speed file transfer and multiple access via a network. The XDS-1000 offers 4 clients for file transfer and 4 clients for network control.
- SD / HD cross-conversion
- It supports SD and HD as standard with up-conversion record, and up/down/cross-conversion playback.