Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter
Typhoon H is the most advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size.
Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price.
Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.
A full 360° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 115° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
Digital video downlink in HD 720P
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km).
With Team Mode, you can bind one Ground Station to Typhoon H and another Ground Station to the CGO3+ camera simultaneously. Capturing truly creative content is vastly more practical with cooperation between pilot and camera operator.
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Now includes latest firmware which includes the following features:
- Panorama - Takes 8 photos in 360° for auto-stitching (Single or double height)
- Time Lapse Photo - Using the Typhoon H for mapping and image-stitching is now easier than before thanks to the new Time Lapse Photo feature
- Trim Pad Camera Function - You can now set-up the right Trim pad to select the camera functions
- Trim Pad Cruise Control - Use the left Trim pad to set the automatic pace of a flight without needing constant stick input - freeing up your hands to allow for more intricate shots
- Burst Photo Mode - Don't miss the critical moment with Burst Photo mode functionality
- Histogram - Help achieve perfect exposure levels by switching on the Histogram overlay
- Metering Mode - Take control of your exposure by adjusting the Metering mode to suit your scene
- DNG and JPEG Dual format - Capture both formats simultaneously
- Curve Cable Cam (CCC) - Now use an online mapping solutions* to create Flight paths with Waypoints and Camera control
- RealSense Range Meter - Displays distance between the aircraft and object, with the ability to set a distance alert
- Screen Shot - Capture a screenshot of the ST16 for flight records and support
- Motor LED lights - Ability to switch the LED lights On/Off
- Dual band Redundancy - A New safety and redundancy feature allows the Typhoon H to automatically switch the operational control to its 5.8GHz frequency in the event of signal loss on 2.4GHz
- OTA Updates - Ability to update the Typhoon H and ST16 Over The Air
- Latest Flight Control - Improved performance and stability
* Export/import way points via free 3rd party software (http://www.feertech.com/flightcenter.html and www.eegalmc2.com/us/typhoonh/)
Download the latest firmware now at http://yuneec.uk/index.php/firmware
- Ready-to-Fly, right out of the box
- Ultrasonic collision avoidance
- 4K UHD 30fps, HD 1080p 120fps video / 12 Megapixel still camera
- 3-axis anti-vibration gimbal camera with full 360° rotation
- Retractable landing gear
- Easy ‘Twist and Lock’ propeller installation
- Folding rotor arms for compact storage
- Integrated autonomous flight modes
- ST16 controller with built-in 7-inch touchscreen