Zacuto Axis Adjustable EVF Mount
The Zacuto Axis Adjustable EVF Mount is a universal and fully-adjustable mounting option designed to support any electronic viewfinder with a 1/4”-20 screw.
Just slide the Axis on the Z-Rail and lock into place with the red, quick-release, ratcheting lever, and you are set. Coming from the top of your camera set up, it leaves plenty of room at the lens for focusing, even with widest of lenses.
The three 360°-pivoting points allow for maximum adjustment. The tension in these 3 joints can be independently controlled via the red levers. You can release all 3 to reposition the mount completely or just one to adjust any particular segment. This enables you to set the required tension for each section and make adjustments on-the-fly without having to adjust the levers repeatedly.
Your EVF can be quickly and easily attached via the included quick release mount, which can slide on and off any of the 4 sides of the Axis EVF mount rail. It allows for cradling, under-slinging, or standing of your EVF on the rail.
- Comes from the top of your camera set up, leaving plenty of room at the lens for focusing
- Attaches to your EVF via a Z-Rail or compatible rail accessory (not included)
- Three main pivoting points that can spin 360° and are controlled independently by red tension levers
- Attach your electronic viewfinder with a 1/4"-20 screw via the included quick release mount
- Allow you to cradle, under-sling, or make your EVF stand on the rail
- Compatible with Zacuto Half Cage, 3" Z-Rail (RED Epic/Scarlet, Black Magic Cine Camera, and more), Z-Rail T (Sony F3 and FS700, Panasonic AF100, and more), Cold Shoe Z-Rail, and NATO, SWAT, RED, Picatinny, and Wooden Camera rails
- Three 360°-Pivoting Points
- Red Levers for Adjusting Tension
- 1/4"-20 Screw to Attach EVF
- Zacuto Axis Adjustable EVF Mount
Brackets & Mounts Click to expand
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.