Zacuto Z-EVF-1S EVF Snap
The Zacuto Z-EVF-1S EVF Snap is a 3.2” high resolution monitor, compatible with the Z-finder view finder series and displays images at a resolution up to 800 x 480.
Allowing you to operate with virtually any camera with an HDMI output, including the Canon C100/C300/C500, Sony FS100, Sony F3, Scarlet, Red One & Epic, Panasonic AG-AF100, it allows you to operate your DSLRs with correct form factor for video. With 2 class “A" HDMI ports, the EVF Snap supports loop through to another monitor or device.
With exposure assist feature, the EVF allows you set 2 separate IRE levels for displaying images. With focus assist (peaking), it enhances edge sharpening, which allows the object in focus to stand out. Featuring a blue only mode, the monitor assists in calibration by providing the ability to view SMTPE color bars.
The EVF Snap monitor supports viewing of anamorphic images produced by anamorphic lenses and has frame line generators that include 1.33:1 (4x3), 1.66:1 (15x9), 1.78:1 (16x9), 1.85:1 (35mm theatrical), 2.35:1 (Cinemascope), and a "rule of thirds" grid aspect ratio frame lines. You can manually scale images or even recall presets from the camera, and control over brightness and contrast for a clear and precise display.
Displaying the level of audio being recorded via audio meters, the EVF Snap has a battery level indicator that gives you an indication of the charge available in the battery. It has 3 assignable function buttons and provides live preview while changing menu items, which results in effective operation.
- 3.2" high resolution monitor
- Compatible with Z-finder view finder series
- Displays images at a resolution up to 800 x 480
- Allows you to operate with any camera with HDMI output
- Allows you to operate your DSLRs with correct form factor for video
- 2 class "A" HDMI ports support loop through to another monitor or device
- Exposure assist - allows you to set 2 separate IRE levels
- Focus assist (peaking)
- Enhances edge sharpening that allows the object in focus to stand out
- Blue only mode
- Supports viewing of anamorphic images produced by anamorphic lenses
- Frame line generators
- Manually scale images
- Recall presets from the camera
- Allows you to control over brightness and contrast for a clear and precise display
- Audio meters
- Battery level indicator
- 3 assignable function buttons
- Provides live preview while changing menu items, which results in effective operation
- USB firmware upgradeable
- 3.2" High Resolution Monitor
- Compatible with Z-finder View Finders
- Supports up to 800 x 480 Resolution
- Supports HDMI Signals / 2 Class A Ports
- 2 User Settable IRE Levels
- Focus Assist (Peaking)
- Blue Only Mode
- Frame Line Generator
- Audio Meters / Battery Level Indicators
- 3 Assignable Function Buttons