Zacuto Z-Finder Mounting Frame for Small DSLR Bodies
The Zacuto Z-Finder Mounting Frame for Small DSLR Bodies is required when mounting a Z-Finder to the 3" LCD screens of small-body cameras, such as the Canon 5D Mark II, 7D, and Nikon D90.
The frame (which comes standard with the Z-Finder Pro) attaches to the required Gorilla Plate using two thumb screws; then, with the frame's rubber edges pressing snugly against the LCD screen, the Z-Finder can snap quickly into the frame and be just as easily removed.
Note: If you are using a battery grip on your camera, you might need the battery grip frame. If you have a taller-body camera, a different frame is necessary.
- Works with Z-Finder Pro 2.5x, 3x, and Jr. (Gorilla Plate not included with Z-Finder Jr.--must be purchased separately)
- Made of aircraft aluminum
- Non-stick rubber coating seals off light and prevents scratching of camera
- Fits Small-body DSLRs
- Mounts to Gorilla Plate
- Viewfinder Snaps On and Off
- Zacuto Z-Finder Mounting Frame for Small DSLR Bodies
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this product yet.