Why choose Photolease?
Photolease is an independent finance company established for over 30 years that specialise in leasing equipment.
Working with Photolease offers genuine benefits including:
- You deal directly with the funders, Photolease are the decision makers, independent, understanding and flexible.
- Photolease are not limited by strict lending criteria, they do not credit score and often accept deals that others decline.
- Dealing with a finance company does not have to be a stuffy, impersonal experience; Photolease are friendly and informal whilst being efficient and professional.
- Their leasing terms are competitive. They have earned their reputation by combining excellent service with excellent rates.
- As they are the underwriters, you will receive a decision from Photolease in minutes rather than days.
Frequently asked questions about Photolease
Q. Isn't it better to buy outright?
No. there are many reasons why you should protect your cash. For further details see the Photolease section entitled Equipment Leasing
Q. What happens at the end of the lease?
Photolease will extend the agreement indefinitely on payment of a single further monthly rental. After that you can keep the equipment and will never have to pay any more.
Q. Isn't leasing just for companies who can't afford the cash?
No. Companies who lease do so because they know that there are better uses for their spare funds.
Q. Is leasing only relevant for large acquisitions?
No. Transactions of all sizes are completed using lease agreements. You can lease equipment worth as little as £1000.
Q. Do I have to insure the equipment?
Yes. It is your responsibility to keep the equipment insured for all risks for the term of the agreement.
Q. What happens if the equipment becomes faulty?
You have the protection of the manufacturers and/or suppliers warranty. Responsibility for repairs out of warranty are yours.
Q. What about VAT?
Rentals attract VAT. This can be reclaimed if you are VAT registered.
Q. What can be included in the agreement?
Leasing enables the whole solution to be financed. This can include hardware, software, installation, training and warranties.
Q. Is it possible to settle the agreement early?
Q. Is there a penalty for settling early?
No. If you clear the account before it has run its full term then there is a reduction in the full amount payable